Ranked #292 on Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies 2022
WeeCare (weecare.co) is a fast-growing Los Angeles-based startup transforming childcare in the United States. Backed by top investors and VCs, we're making childcare accessible to all families by connecting parents, caregivers, employers, and governments to offer benefits programs that meet ever-evolving family needs. It is our mission to make childcare affordable and accessible for all.
The role of the Care Specialist:
The Care Specialist will walk parents/guardians through the application process to enroll their kiddos for care through WeeCare. You will be an expert on the enrollment and onboarding process, and you will help guide this process seamlessly so parents/guardians have a partner during this experience. You are the representative for WeeCare, and we want our families to feel welcomed and at ease while signing up for care.
In this role, you will:
- Onboarding: You will learn by going through the experience yourself of enrolling a child through WeeCare; this will help you understand your role. Once you are an expert, you will walk families through this process just like you did.
- Enrollment: Take the parents on the enrollment journey with you, from that first phone call to filling out the online forms, to getting them to the final step of finding the right type of child care.
- Understand: Learn how the enrollment process starts by understanding the enrollment cycle, where it begins, the actual enrollment process, and the next step so you can set parents up for success when they enroll with you as their guide.
- Manage: There will be many parents that are looking to enroll with WeeCare, so it is important to manage the workload by keeping on top of where each parent is in the enrollment process.
- Data & Optimization: We like to learn from our experiences. You will be responsible for metrics to see how long it takes to complete enrollment from start to finish and how we can improve the process.
- Details: Sometimes, you will have special requests or cases. You will own that by going to the right person to answer your questions to ensure the enrollment process is smooth.
You'll excel at this role if you:
- Previous experience working remotely in a customer-focused facing role.
- You love multitasking, and being able to manage multiple things at a time is how you thrive.
- You enjoy talking with people and helping them during a process that can feel like there are a lot of parts, but you are their guide to assist them.
- Working and interacting with parents in previous roles.
We really like candidates for this role if you have the following:
- Bonus: Background previously working for a marketplace.
- Being bilingual is a plus.
- Experience working in any of these areas: marketplace, government, or business development.
- Passionate about education, child development, youth, and making an impact.
- Knowledge of the childcare industry and its challenges.
- Previous startup experience, bonus if it has been in tech.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic environment with little supervision, someone that is a go-getter.
- Someone who is solution-oriented, assertive, a quick thinker, and a pioneer.
What the Interview Process will look like:
- 1st Interview: Human Resources Manager
- 2nd Interview: WeeCare Business Development Team Member
- 3rd Interview: Meet various members of the WeeCare Team
Let’s talk about the perks at WeeCare:
- Salary Range: $20.00 - $25.00 hourly
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental) + Monthly Fringe Benefit
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Stock Options + 401K Match
- Paid access to co-working spaces
- Stipend to outfit your home office
Notes: Hiring preferences for candidates in Arizona, Texas, Utah and New Mexico.
Job Title: Care Specialist
Team: Business Development
Reporting to: Program Manager, WeeSubsidy
Estimated Start Date: April 2023