At WeeCare, we're on a mission to transform early childhood education in the United States! We help families find high-quality, convenient and affordable local childcare options that are trusted by the community. Where that quality care doesn't exist, we empower top educators create their own successful childcare businesses.
Our platform empowers caregivers to earn more, save time and offer world-class early education to families. WeeCare's business management and early education tools help providers offer high-quality care while freeing their time to do the things they love.
WeeCare is looking for a Senior Director of Marketing to help drive marketplace growth. We are seeking a creative and innovative contributor that leverages quantitative analysis in their decision making process.
This role reports directly to the CMO.
- Plan and propose KPI-driven marketing strategy
- Coordinate cross-department marketing initiatives
- Track, optimize and scale paid advertising channels to balance the marketplace
- Understand and enhance viral marketplace mechanics
- Implement conversion funnels across native mobile and web properties
- Hire, lead and motivate a team of hungry marketers
- Mentor and grow a detail-oriented, tactical, execution-based marketing team
- Track and report progress to the executive team
- Bachelor’s degree required + MBA preferred
- 3-5 years leading marketing teams at a high-growth startup or top tier agency
- 5+ years of performance marketing with expertise in SEM (Google Adwords / Bing Ads) and Paid Social (FB / Insta / Pinterest)
- 3+ mobile app acquisition experience
- You are deeply empathetic and can relate to parent and caregiver communities
- You are data driven and understand cross-platform tracking and analytics
- Marketplace experience preferred
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Flexible Vacation
- Free Parking
- Happy Hours
- Sunny Marina Del Rey
- Dog Friendly
- Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Stock Options
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off