WeeCare is a mission-driven organization that is transforming childcare in the United States. Backed by top investors and venture-backed firms, we're making childcare accessible to all families by connecting parents, caregivers, employers, and government entities to offer benefits programs that meet ever-evolving family needs. It is our mission to make childcare affordable and accessible for all.
The role of the Vice President of Sales Operations:
We're looking for a dynamic Sales/Revenue Operations leader to join our commercial team and take charge of our revenue tech stack, systems, and processes. You'll play a vital role in optimizing the salesforce through your data collection and subsequent consultation and recommendations. In addition, you will be responsible for configuring and maintaining our revenue systems and ensuring that the data drawn from them meet our team's short-term and long-term objectives. Finally, as WeeCare continues to scale this year, you'll have a hand in supporting strategic growth and minimizing the nuances for the commercial business units.
In this role, you will (job role and responsibilities):
- Strategy: Analyzing data to identify opportunities for improving sales processes by managing HubSpot and other sales-enablement tools, streamlining and developing workflows, and optimizing the lead-to-cash processes.
- Data-Driven: Providing advanced reporting and data-driven insights that efficiently and effectively guide revenue teams.
- CRM Ownership: Owning the CRM as the principal owner, including reporting, dashboards, forecasting, and data integrity.
- Workflows: Creating and/or enhancing reports, scorecards, dashboards, and workflows that support transparency measures coupled with the execution of leading and lagging performance metrics.
- Data-Insights: Partnering closely with the Chief Revenue Officer and commercial leaders to collect and crystallize data that drive predictable analytics and insights for strategic execution.
- Presenting: Proactively prepare for key presentations, such as those for the board, investors, and the company as a whole, and display comfortability in delivering information to commercial audiences.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Manage Sales Operations for growth-oriented organizations with 7-10+ years of experience.
- Strong professional edification of the employer benefits or ed-tech landscapes.
- Proficient in contemporary technologies, methodologies, and procedures leveraged in SaaS sales.
- Demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and seek buy-in and alignment at all project stages to achieve positive cross-departmental impact.
- Strategic problem solver who can identify the root cause of a business issue and apply the appropriate solution.
- Proven success as a self-directed and self-starter in a remote work environment.
- Knowledge of (co)creating various commercial incentive/commission plans with an ability to leverage analytics to shape overall concepts, construct, etc., is a plus.
What the Interview Process will look like:
- 1st Interview: Human Resources Manager
- 2nd Interview: Commercial Leadership Panel
- 3rd Interview: Challenge-Based Exercise
- 4th Interview: Chief Revenue Officer
- 5th Interview: WeeCare Panel
Let’s talk about the perks at WeeCare:
- Salary Range: $145,000 - $185,000
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental) + Monthly Fringe Benefit
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Stock Options + 401K Match
- Paid access to co-working spaces
- Stipend to outfit your home office
Job Title: Vice President of Sales Operations
Team: Sales Operations
Reporting to: Chief Revenue Officer
Estimated Start Date: April 2023